Ajax Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy
Ajax Metal Forming Solutions is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all our colleagues feel valued, respected, and supported. We believe that diversity is an Ajax strength, and all should enjoy merit-based opportunities to succeed and grow their careers.
This policy applies to all stakeholders, including full- and part-time employees, contractors, vendors, suppliers, and job applicants.
Our DEI Policy
1. We will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or bullying.
2. We will provide equal, merit-based opportunities for employment, training, and career development.
3. We will create a safe environment where our colleagues can express themselves respectfully.
4. We will actively seek to recruit and retain a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
5. We will stay current on diversity, equity, and inclusion trends, governance policies, and best practices.
• All stakeholders are responsible for adhering to our Policy.
• Managers and supervisors are responsible for overseeing this Policy.
• Ajax Human Resources is responsible for providing support and guidance on DEI matters and for investigating and resolving complaints.
Code of Conduct
Our code of conduct sets out our values and expectations for behavior. All stakeholders are expected to adhere to this code and to treat each other with respect and dignity.
Disciplinary and Grievance Policy
Ajax will investigate all complaints of discrimination, harassment, or bullying and take appropriate action.
Monitoring and Reporting
We will monitor the effectiveness of this policy and make improvements as necessary.