Trade up to a career with an award-winning manufacturer. Now is the time. Ajax is the place. Read up!
Careers At Ajax
Ajax Metal Forming Solutions is an ISO 9001:2015 custom manufacturer producing tight-tolerance metal parts for OEMs and their suppliers in the climate control, transportation, architecture, auxiliary power, medical, engineered products, and consumer goods industries.
From quick turn prototyping to short-run to long-run, high-efficiency production, Ajax has delivered metal forming excellence and prompt, courteous account management since 1945.
Our colleague Trent provides his take on what it’s like to work at Ajax.
Very Competitive Benefits
Ajax provides clean, safe, air-conditioned workspaces for our valued colleagues in Fridley, Minnesota and Raleigh, North Carolina. Apply today and launch your manufacturing career at a recognized industry leader that’s been named a Minnesota Top Workplace for seven years in a row.
Overview of Benefits:
- Annual bonus program
- 50% match on weekly Health Savings Account contributions
- Health insurance
- $50,000 life insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings
- 3% Safe Harbor contribution
- In-house training W/state-approved apprenticeship program
- Veteran friendly
- Climate-controlled environment
- Accrued vacation plan
- Education reimbursement W/earn while you learn
- Open door policy
- Continuous improvement program
- Personal protection equipment provided at no cost, including new safety work boots
- Optional dental plan
- Short-term disability
- Annual recognition awards
Careers At Ajax Start Here.
Ajax is always looking to meet capable people with a great attitude:
- Material Handlers
- Punch Press Operators
- Sheet Metal Fabricators
If that’s you, we’d like to hear from you today! You can: